We know you’re old enough to take responsibility for your own actions but here is some well-intended, good natured advice for you to consider:
- Go at your own pace - do not try to play keep up with other people, just because they have a high tolerance does not mean you do.
- Know your limits – if someone tells you you have had too much, you have probably had too much.
- Switch to water – water is the saving grace for any Santa, rehydration is a key element to any good night, especially if you would like to be with us for the whole day!
- Eat – make sure not to drink on an empty stomach, we have provided a list of bars and restaurants that will be serving food throughout the course of the day, so make sure to tuck in to some good cooking!
- Drink with friends – the more the merrier, and the more people you have to watch out for you the better. It’s also good to return the favour and help any friends that go a little overboard.
- Do not drink and drive – Santas leave the sleigh and car at home; a cab, bus or train is a much safer option both for you and anyone else on the roads.